Do you strive to achieve the best from your students?
Do you need more of a challenge in your professional career?
Are you able to flex your working style to suit a range of pupils?
I am looking for a talented Art teacher who is looking for a new experience and can work well with children that have social, emotional, behavioural and mental health difficulties. This growing and challenging classroom needs a resilient, irrepressible, relentless figure to lead by example. The school accommodates students of ages from 6 - 16 with EBD, ODD, ADHD, SEMH and are looking for a full-time permanent art teacher to start ASAP.
Benefits with Randstad:
* Career Advice
* Dedicated consultant available 24/7
* Free e-learning modules
* Exclusive online services
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Advice and editing on your current CV
Benefits with the School:
* A generous annual leave allowance
* Health Care Scheme
* Employee discount scheme
* Reward & Recognition
* Constant support and development
* Ability to take charge in the classroom and ensure a good level of learning is consistently taking place
* Maintain and improve the grades produced in the class in art and design
* Attending staff training sessions as and when needed
* In-depth understanding of complex behaviour difficulties
* Developing new ways of teaching to provide education for all pupils in the school
* Committed to Safeguarding
Ideal candidates for the school will have the following:
* Must have QTS
* Experience teaching in mainstream or SEN schools
* Constantly able do adapt your teaching style to fit the needs of the learner
* Able to work under pressure or intense environments
Interviews are currently being held so if you are interested do not hesitate to contact me as opportunities at schools like this do not come around often. Closing date 31/10/2019. Please send your up to date cv or call Reece Noormohamed for more info. Telephone: 01293527416 Email: email@example.com
On the other hand, if this is not something you are interested in but you would like to develop a career in SEN or have any questions, big or small then please contact me and I can go through other options. Reece Noormohamed Telephone: 01293527416 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|