Do you want a new challenge?
Are you a patient and calm person?
Can you keep pupils engaged with their learning?
This outstanding school near Worthing is looking for an English teacher capable of teaching up to and including GCSE Level. I am looking for someone who is resilient, confident, able to inspire and motivate pupils who come from different social backgrounds with behavioural difficulties. Ages of the pupils range from 6 - 16 and many of the children have EBD, ADHD SEMH needs. Can you be the role model they need? Apply now!
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* A 1:1 consultant to provide advice and support 24/7
* Free e-learning modules
* A discount-voucher app
* 300* 'Refer-a-friend'
Benefits of working with the School:
* Paid holiday
* Employee discounts
* A generous annual leave allowance
* Constant support and development throughout your career
* Create a fun learning environment to ensure pupils are engaged in the lesson
* Management of lesson content, the classroom and support for students
* Confident to teach the national curriculum up to college level
* Demonstrating innovative ways of teaching
* Demonstrating a commitment to Safeguarding
Ideal candidates for the school will have the following:
* A QTS or QTLS
* Evidence of CPD in EBD or SEN
* The ability to resolve tense environments
* An adaptable teaching style to best suit learners
Interviews are currently being held for a start ASAP. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me! To apply, please contact Reece on 01293 527416 or email email@example.com to speak about this role.
If this isn't the right role for you, we have an array of positions in the Sussex, Surrey, Essex and Kent area which may also be of interest to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking
- MFL Teacher The Education Network Ltd Middlesbrough £100 - £180 per day
- SEN TA in Special Education Needs School Protocol Education Redbridge £60 - £85 per day