Are you a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse? Are you looking for a role with a great scope for progression? Then look no further I have the position for you!
I am currently recruiting a fully qualified level 3 nursery nurse for a role working in popular nurseries in the heart of Sheffield. The role is varying hours at a number of nurseries in Sheffield.
- Flexible Hours
- On site Car parks
- Great Transport Links
- Scope for progression and full time hours
- Friendly and helpful managers and owners
- To work with children aged between 6 month - 4 years
- Observing children and using the EYFS to monitor and record their development
- Greeting and monitoring activates with the children
- Providing personal care for the children when required
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- NVQ / CACHE Level 3 or above in childcare
- An exceptional dedication to childcare
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a DBS
- X2 outstanding references (One of which must be a childcare reference)
If everything thing you have just read above sound's right for you then apply today.
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a "refer a friend" scheme where you can earn 300 worth of high street shopping vouchers.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|