Learning Support Assistant
Are you experienced or qualified in Special Educational needs?
Are you based in Hinckley?
We have rewarding opportunities to work as a Learning Support Assistant within outstanding Special Educational Needs schools in and around Hinckley. You will initially be working on a day to day basis, but there is the opportunity to apply for long term and permanent positions. You can change young lives forever if you apply today.
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Online e-learning training modules
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
* Career advice
* On call 24/7
* Free Team teach training
* Exclusive online services
* On-site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive 300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
* Interacting and participating with the students in the development of skills
* Supporting pupils to reach their potential for independence
* Supporting client's participation in social, leisure, educational and employment opportunities within the local community
* Providing the support and care identified in student's individual learning plans
* Encouraging and enabling students to maintain acceptable levels of personal hygiene
* Participating in relevant training to achieve required qualifications and attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required
* The desire to help others to enjoy learning and develop independence
* 5 GCSE's with minimum Grade C/ level 4 or equivalent, including maths and English language
* Experience of working with adults or children with learning or communication difficulties
* Honest, trustworthy & ethical behaviour at all times
* Own means of transport
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not)
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the Enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Coalville £8.21 - £11.13 per hour
- SEND Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Leicester Salary dependant upon experience
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Coalville £8.21 - £9.21 per hour + 8.21 - 9.21 (plus holiday pay), negotiable