Behaviour Support Assistant
Are you experienced or qualified in behavioural needs?
Are you located in Loughborough?
We have a rewarding opportunity to work as a Behaviour Support Assistant within an outstanding Special Educational Needs school in Loughborough. You will initially be working on a day to day basis, but there is the opportunity to apply for long term and permanent positions within the school. You can change a young person's life forever if you apply today.
* On-site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Sense of reward and pride from changing young peoples lives forever
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to free courses such as Team Teach
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive 300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
* Aiding pupils with Behavioural issues as effectively as possible
* Delivering clear and concise instructions to students and colleagues
* Having the motivation and enthusiasm to encourage students
* Assisting effectively in difficult situations with the end goal to diffuse a crisis state
* Liaising with teachers, parents, SENCO and other professionals regarding individual care plans
* Implementing behaviour management strategies
* Monitoring student's responses and actions in order to reward good behaviour and improve negative behaviours.
* Giving positive encouragement, praise and feedback
* Experience of working with young people with Behavioural needs
* Team Teach trained
* Be comfortable in managing challenging behaviours and confident in your ability to control it
* A proven track record of improving negative behaviours
* Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people
* Be creative, proactive and flexible in your supporting style
* To be able to provide a nurturing and caring connection vulnerable students
* Resilient when facing challenges, the ability to remain calm when faced with testing behaviours.
* Primary or secondary curriculum experience
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not)
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the Enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Coalville £8.21 - £11.13 per hour
- SEND Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Leicester Salary dependant upon experience
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Coalville £8.21 - £9.21 per hour + 8.21 - 9.21 (plus holiday pay), negotiable