SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you want to make a difference to a young person's life? Can you encourage and motivate a child to a better future? Do you want a challenging yet highly rewarding career?
Randstad will offer you:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences
- Local work within a 10 mile radius from your home
- 300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us
- Our office is open from 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with a consultant on call each evening and across the weekend to assist you with your enquiries.
A pupil referral unit in St Helens are seeking a SEN teaching assistant to provide a nurturing and motivating educational environment. Working in an all boys primary setting, supporting pupils in small group's and one to one, you will be there to mentor and guide students to get them back on track and back into mainstream education.
- Supporting students with social, emotional and mental health needs
- You will also be required to provide 1:1 support with any emotional issues and supporting if pupils are behind with their work
- Completing progress reports on pupils' progress
- Experience of working in a school is essential (preferably SEN)
- A resilient and patient nature
- Available asap
To discuss in more detail, please contact Charlotte Nuttall at the Liverpool office or apply below
If you join Randstad Education you will have a dedicated consultant to work with your preferences and needs. They will also provide opportunities to work within your local area, free accredited career and professional development training, all whilst building an excellent teaching experience!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|