Teacher needed in Hayes
Job DescriptionProtocol are working with a school in Slough who are seeking a Year 3 teacher who can create a learning environment to inspire and challenge within the curriculum.
It is a rapidly improving school that has a very supportive team who aim to provide an outstanding learning experience for the pupils.
They are looking for a strong teacher that ideally has past experience, however, Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply as they will be considered.
As the successful Year 3 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching a Year 3 class.
- Have a flexible and positive classroom approach
The key benefits for working with Protocol Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch today with raj on 01895451960 or email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|