Primary School Teacher
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity to bring a unique level of professional engagement and excitement into the classroom?
Primary education defines a valued foundation of a child's academic journey, in which the fundamentals of behaviour, knowledge and general understanding are formed.
Randstad Education are looking to recruit a teacher to provide flexible cover for a network of schools in Preston and the surrounding areas. This is your opportunity to work within a number of schools, being able to accept various roles to suit your skillset.
At Randstad you will have the consistent support of your own personal consultant, and be able to control where and when you work with our new app. This role can suit anybody looking for day-to-day, part or full time work.
- Tailor your own working days to support your commitments
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools around Preston
- Competitive rates, paid weekly
- Training opportunities
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Potential for long-term/permanent placements if desired
- 24/7 on-call service
- Covering Key Stage 1 and/or 2 classes
- Some placements may include lesson planning
- Helping children understand their work and achieve their best results
- Engaging children in their development
- Marking work within guidelines
- Contribute to high standards and best practice
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- A driven NQT or teacher
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Behaviour management skills in line with school guidelines
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Innovate to bring new ideas and excitement into the classroom
- Ability to lesson plan effectively
- Safeguarding excellence
- SEN experience is desired but not necessary
- Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
- Teaching references covering the last 12 months
- BA with QTS / PGCE
| ||Save Job||Share Job|