Are you looking to kickstart your teaching career? Are you looking for a flexible role? Are you looking to get some experience in the classroom? If so, this is the role for you!
We are looking for cover supervisors to work with our secondary schools in Northampton who will work on a casual, ad hoc basis, covering lessons and year groups as and when teachers are absent. Cover Supervisors deliver pre-set work, which absent teachers have set, in order to ensure that students in their classes will continue to learn and be productive throughout the school day. There are long term positions available for the right person!
- Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Competitive rates of pay
- A 'refer a friend' scheme where you could earn 300
- CPD opportunity
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Leading the class to deliver the lesson prepared by the subject teacher
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
- Managing behaviour
- Ensuring that lesson objectives are met
- Qualified to degree level as a minimum
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good classroom management skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Very strong English and maths skills
Note: We do not have live open vacancies but are prospect schools across Northampton, however, these schools may open their doors in the next 2/3 weeks. That is why we are trying to get ahead of the game in preparation for when the roles come do available.
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Tom; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|