Maths/English Prison Teachers
Do you believe offenders deserve a second chance? Do you have a passion for teaching with plenty of drive to inspire? Are you ready for your next challenge in Education?
Randstad Education is supporting HM Prison Hindley in Wigan to find exceptional teachers that have the determination, patience and compassion to work with those looking for a chance to turn their lives around and gain the skills they need to build a better future for themselves.
The purpose built OFSTED registered education department has fully equipped classrooms for academic subjects and custom assembled workshops for vocational courses. All subjects delivered are fully accredited with a view to the learners gaining recognised qualifications.
- Delivering Math and/or English sessions to inmates
- To start asap on an on-going basis
- You must possess excellent classroom management and be able to teach in a challenging environment
- 24.88 per hour on sessional basis
- Male Catagory C and Young Offenders
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire learners. To be suitable for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Experience in teaching, preferably with Qualified Teacher Status but by no means essential
- Organised and planning skills
- Experience in teaching Maths and/or English
- Enthusiastic with an ability to motivate learners
- Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
- Extensive knowledge of your subject area
Please note - the successful candidate will be required to undertake prison security clearance. This is completed at no cost to yourself.
For further details or to apply, please follow the on screen instructions or contact email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|