Are you still looking for a role for the Autumn term? Are you a passionate teacher looking for your next role? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Could you conduct vital observations to aid and develop a child's learning?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher Role in the Plymouth area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience with Years 1-6
- Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Flexibility to work with changeable shift patterns
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|