Do you enjoy a challenging role? Can you engage KS3 students? Do you have Special School experience?
A Specialist secondary school located in Trafford that works with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties is looking to introduce a new KS3 Teacher who has the passion to deliver exciting and engaging lessons to help the students achieve their full potential.
- Employ excellent behaviour strategies and management
- Teach across KS3 & KS4
- Deliver a safe learning experience for KS3 & KS4 students in a purpose-built specialist setting
- Help students engage in the set curriculum, creatively engaging them to achieve their full potential
- Provide stability to comfort vulnerable students with challenging behaviours
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (essential)
- Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) accepted with Special School experience (essential)
- Competent behaviour management skills
- An interest in developing students' self-belief
- Recently proven experience in a child support context
- A supportive staff team
- The opportunity to build your skills set on the job
- Transport links to central Manchester
- City attractions within a reasonable distance
If you feel you could bring a positive learning experience to our students please apply to email@example.com or call Rebekka Mitton on 01612001904
Full and part-time applicants will be considered.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|