Teaching Assistant required for KS3&4 provision based in Salford!
Are you interested in working in a purpose-built specialist school enabling students with additional needs to achieve? Do you have strong behaviour management and communication skills?
Randstad is currently recruiting for a specialist provision in Salford that requires a qualified Teaching Assistant. The service strives to create a positive and safe environment for students with additional emotional and behavioural needs, fostering a creative approach to learning.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivering a safe learning environment for KS3&4 students
- Navigating and de-escalating challenging behaviour
- Helping students to engage with the set curriculum, both Educational and Vocational
- Encouraging students to achieve their full potential
- Providing stability in a learning environment to nurture vulnerable students.
- A TA Qualification/ Sports Coach/ Youth Mentor
- Special educational needs experience or an Equivalent Sports Coaching qualification
- A commitment to engaging challenging students, helping them to achieve their full potential
- A patient and caring nature
- Proven experience in child support
- Free Parking
- Nearby transport links
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you feel you could work with this provision to deliver a positive learning experience, please apply to rebekka.mitton@randstadeducation, or call Rebekka Mitton on 01612001904.
Full and part-time candidates will be considered.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|