Behaviour Support Worker
Behaviour support worker required for KS3 provision based in Rochdale!
Do you have great communication skills and the ability to create a positive approach to learning?
Are you able to manage behaviour effectively, de-escalating children in crisis?
This specialist provision in Rochdale has created a safe learning environment for students requiring additional emotional and behavioural support. They currently require a qualified Teaching Assistant to help them maintain their high standards, assisting staff on a day-to-day basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivering a safe learning regime, navigating and de-escalating any challenging behaviours
- Helping students to engage with the set curriculum, both Educational and Vocational
- Encouraging students to achieve their full potential
- Providing stability to comfort vulnerable students
- A TA Qualification/ Sports coach/ Youth Worker
- Special educational needs experience or an Equivalent Sports Coaching qualification
- A commitment to engaging challenging students, helping them to achieve their full potential
- A patient and caring nature
- Proven (recent) experience of working in child support
- Free parking
- Nearby transport links
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you feel you could help to deliver a positive learning experience, please apply to email@example.com or call Rebekka Mitton on 01612001904.
full and part-time candidates will be considered.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|