Residential Support Worker
Do you want to gain more experience in the Special Educational Needs (SEN) sector?
Do you want to take on a new and exciting challenge?
Are you committed to delivering a high standard of care to children with special needs?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person who is interested in supporting children
with SEN. The successful candidate will help pupils academically, behaviourally and with some
aspects of their care needs in a school in Greater Manchester. You will also aid other staff members
within in the classroom. The pupils may have Multiple Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning
Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD). Some of the pupils may
also be working at a lower level of educational development than average. You may work with pupils
in primary school or secondary school.
There are many benefits to this job, including:
* Being able to work with a staff team who will aid your skill development in the SEN
* The opportunity to gain more experience in SEN
* Working with pupils who are eager to learn
* Excellent staff training
The responsibilities that you would have are:
* To support the teacher in lessons and classroom management
* Assisting pupils with personal care/additional care needs
* Encouraging independence of the pupils
* Set up the classroom for lessons and gather materials
The requirements for this role are:
* A DBS (preferably on the update service)
* Experience with working with people with additional needs or experience in the care
* Be a determined and committed individual
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
The successful candidate will get to work in a supportive and caring learning environment with
pupils who strive to do their best strive educationally, emotionally and socially. You will be working
in a school with staff that are committed to providing pupils with a broad, creative and inspiring curriculum within school. If you are interested with working with amazing pupils and an experienced
staff team, call Laura on 0161 200 1904 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|