Can you inspire the next Mozart? Are you a musical maestro looking to share your knowledge? Are you trained to teach in a classroom setting?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Music Teacher Role in the Plymouth area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
* Dedicated consultant with experience in teaching
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Have a genuine love and talent for teaching music
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
This role has the chance to turn permanent for the right candidate
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- SEN Teaching Assistant in Salford. Randstad Education Salford £60 - £65 per day
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking
- Year 1 Teacher Required - Shropshire Protocol Education Telford £110 - £170 per day