We are currently seeking a dynamic and inspirational Humanities teacher in the Blackpool area, who will be able to complement our dedicated team of outstanding practitioners and become a enthusiastic classroom leader.
If this sounds like you, and you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
- Welcoming team with an enthusiastic approach to teaching humanities
- Close transport links to the M55
- A school with a sense of community and pupil development
- Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
- A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
- On-site canteen with hot food
- A competitive 'Refer-a-friend' scheme offering 300 in vouchers
- Free parking on site
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils
- Provide a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons
- Use behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils
- Implement a wide and varied curriculum
- Communicate with staff and parents to support pupils' development
- Work with the department to deliver parents evenings
- Safeguard children and follow all school policies and procedures
- QTS or QTLS
- A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- A strong knowledge of the humanities and national curriculum
- Punctuality and reliability
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, we will clear you for work and you will be invited to interview at the school.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- SEN Teaching Assistant in Salford. Randstad Education Salford £60 - £65 per day
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking
- Year 1 Teacher Required - Shropshire Protocol Education Telford £110 - £170 per day