"Don't stop. Don't even think about stopping until you get there, and don't give much thought to where "there" is. Whatever comes, just don't stop." - Phil Knight (Nike Founder)
Can you help your pupils score top marks? Are you willing to put the effort in to support your class? Are you an active, sporty person looking to get children moving?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a PE Teacher Role in the Plymouth area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and activities
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Have a genuine love for teaching a variety of sports
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum in PE
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|