Do you have knowledge in a field including, but not limited to: English, Maths, Science, Computing, MFL, DT, Art & Design, Geography, History, Business Studies, or Music?
Can you conduct a wide range of stimulating and insightful lessons? Could you inspire children to utilise their education to achieve and progress? Could you carry out vital observations to aid and develop a child's learning?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Secondary Teacher Role in the Newton Abbot area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|