Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Modern Foreign languages teacher
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation?
About our client
We are looking for a versatile MFL (Modern Foreign languages) teacher to work in a popular secondary school in Newmarket. This secondary school has around 700 pupils and recently received a 'Good' by Ofsted. This school is looking for a full time member of staff to join the MFL department as soon as possible. The role is required until December with the potential for the role to turn permanent. The right candidate will be able to teach Spanish and French to KS4.
- To teach the KS3 Spanish and KS4 French
- To follow the schools policies
- To support and encourage the children in the school
- Plan and deliver schemes of work
- Prioritise and manage time effectively
- To attend meetings and parents evenings
- Outstanding classroom management
- Good behaviour management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Long term position with potential to go permanent
- Excellent facilities
- Pay to scale
- Supportive head of department
- On-site car park
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please don't hesitate to email Jonathan Gash on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|