Are you looking for a new and exciting role where you can teach English to students who are willing to learn? This is the role for you!
We are currently looking for an engaging and experienced English Teacher to work on a long term basis in Leeds. The role is to start October 2019.
About the school:
This secondary school is a high performing, successful, well established, fully comprehensive, co-educational 11-18 maintained Academy. The latest Ofsted report noted a 'passion and commitment to continuous improvement'
- Good transport links
- Free training, both online and on-site
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive (earn 300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like the job for you, contact us today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- EXPERIENCED SEND TEACHING STAFF The Education Network Ltd Kingston upon Hull £65 - £130 per day
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking
- Year 1 Teacher Required - Shropshire Protocol Education Telford £110 - £170 per day