Health & Social Care Teacher
Are you a health and social care teacher looking for a full time role? Do you want to teach engaged and enthusiastic students at an Ofsted graded "good" school? Are you looking for a fresh, challenging role? If so, then please read below...
This is a full time position to start in October 2019, and could be extended until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will have outstanding specialist knowledge and experience of teaching Years 11, 12 and 13. You will also have a proven track record as an excellent teacher. QTS is required, and newly qualified teachers will be considered.
This is a thriving, all-ability school in Leeds. The school was judged by Ofsted as 'good' in all areas. The school has a very strong sense of community, based on a respect for others, along with good leadership across the school. This is a very rewarding and exciting place to work.
In this role you will need:
- experience of teaching health and social care to KS4 and KS5
- a willingness to enthuse and encourage students.
- the ability to stretch and challenge academic students.
- the knowledge of current and innovative learning methodologies.
* Market leading daily rates of pay
* Free online training
* Excellent transport links
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* the Randstad Benefits App - with access to a huge range of discounts and savings
If this sounds like a position that motivates you and you are looking for your next opportunity then we would love to hear from you. Please apply today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- EXPERIENCED SEND TEACHING STAFF The Education Network Ltd Kingston upon Hull £65 - £130 per day
- Year 1 Teacher Required - Shropshire Protocol Education Telford £110 - £170 per day
- SEN Teaching Assistant in Salford. Randstad Education Salford £60 - £65 per day