Are you a passionate teacher looking for your next role in a variety of subjects? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Could you cover teaching roles in a number of schools?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Supply Teacher in the Plymouth area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Training provided online, completely free
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Have a genuine love for teaching
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience with ages 5-16
- Experience working in KS1, KS2, KS3 or KS4
- Flexibility to work with changeable shift patterns
- Access to own vehicle is desired
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|