Are you an outstanding teaching assistant? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people? Are you looking for a full-time position? Are you qualified as Level 2 or Level 3?
If you find yourself answering the above questions 'yes!' then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular primary school in the heart of Sheffield. They are looking to employ a full-time teaching assistant to work in their behavioural unit on a 1:1 basis and have encouraged non-qualified TA's with experience in long-term positions to apply.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on-site facilities
- A supportive class teacher
- A competitive 'refer a friend' incentive (earn 300 in high street shopping vouchers!)
- Support students with behavioural issues on a 1:1 basis, using a calm approach
- Deliver schemes of work set by the classroom teacher
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensure that the classroom is a suitable place to learn
- A Level 2 qualification (minimum) or long-term experience as a Teaching Assistant
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Two excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity? Apply today, as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|