Are you an inspirational Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a long term or permanent role?
Do you enjoy working with children who have special educational needs?
Do you bring positively, energy and enthusiasm to every classroom?
Would working full time in primary or secondary schools in the Peterborough or surrounding areas appeal to you?
Randstad Education offer specialist support workers to schools in and around the Peterborough area who provide 121 support for children and young people who are looked after, have SEND, or need mental health or mentoring support and to meet client demand we are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to support children in the local area.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of capacities:
- Assist students during class and making sure they are on task.
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and part of a small group in a range of activities throughout the day.
- Liaising with the class teacher to ensure a smooth running class.
- Enable learners to access the curriculum.
- Working with children across the primary and/or secondary phase.
- Assisting the class Teachers with general classroom support.
- Delivering small group interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
- Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Cambridgeshire Primary and Secondary markets.
- The opportunity to make a difference
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience working with children or the desire to make a difference and begin a career in education.
- Have the ability to work with children and build strong professional relationships
- Come from a background of working with children, a recent graduate, prison officer or from a forces background however this is not essential
- Will be able to deal with difficult or challenging behaviour.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in a log term or permanent role, apply today to Helen Sutcliffe at Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|