In partnership with an Independent Sixth Form College, Randstad is looking to place an experienced Exams Manager for a 12 month contract. This position would start in September and run for one year.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in developing policies and procedures for the operation and administration of exams
- Creating and managing system for the administration of exams
- Ensuring deadlines for registration are met
- Making arrangements for student's with disabilities to have access to support needed for exams
- To liaise with Academic Support to ensure data is transferred successfully
- To manage and recruit invigilator staff
- Manage the collation and filing of exam certificates
- Ensure an efficient and secure filing system
- Responsible for the reconciliation of exam papers compared with the entries is student records
This position requires management experience since you will be managing both processes and staff. A background in exam monitoring, invigilation, or managing is also required.
Benefits of Working for Randstad
* 24/7 on-call service
* Free career advice
* Support and guidance throughout your role
* Job matching based on your preferences
* Advice and feedback on your current CV
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Cambridgeshire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work in the new academic year.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Tracie Kirkland, via telephone 01223 368836 at the Cambridge branch of Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|