Have you ever wanted to work in a classroom environment but not known where to start? Or are you already an experienced teacher looking for a more flexible role?
Randstad are looking for a Cover Supervisor to provide cover on a flexible basis for a network of schools in Blackpool and the surrounding areas. This is your opportunity to work within a number of schools on a cover basis, and have a great impact on the early academic stage of these student's lives.
As a cover supervisor you will be filling the place of the classroom teacher, carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short term absence. The main job of cover supervisor is to manage a classroom, ensuring that the students remain on task with the work they have been set.
With Randstad, you will join an established team, have the valued support of your own consultant and be able to control where and when you work with our new phone App.
- A brilliant way to start or advance your career
- Tailor your own working days to support your personal commitments
- Opportunity to work in a variety of school environments
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Great potential for long-term placements if desired
- 24/7 on-call service
- Discounts and a refer-a-friend scheme worth up to 300 in vouchers
- Behaviour management where necessary
- Helping students to understand their work
- Engaging students in their development through feedback
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and students
- Ensure that the students remain on task with the work
What are we looking for?
- 12 months prior experience working in an environment with children
- Behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated outlook to inspire
- Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
- Level 2 or 3 in Teaching and Learning Support (or equivalent) desired, however all applications will be read and considered
| ||Save Job||Share Job|