Teacher of CAD / Design Technology
Are you hoping to get a fantastic new position for September sewn up sooner rather than later? Would you like to work at a school with a fantastic senior leadership structure?
Click 'apply now' to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity. This Preston Academy is a mixed gender public secondary school for ages 11-16. They are seeking a Design & Technology Teacher preferably with a specialism in Computer Aided Design.
In its most recent Ofsted inspection the inspector praised the efforts of the management team in maintaining high standards of behaviour and attitude amongst its pupils. The school is easily accessible from the larger surrounding towns such Blackpool, Burnley and Wigan and the nearest train station which is within 1.5 miles of the school.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary - AWR from day 1 + travel expenses
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
* Easily accessible (within 1 mile of nearest train station)
This term-time contract your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Modules include CAD
* Setting challenging tasks and homework
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children Key requirements for the position include:
* You will need a clear DBS check
* QTS is desirable, NQT applications are also warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching Design & Technology is essential
* Strong at delivering CAD in particular
* A degree or relevant teaching qualification
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by Racahel Boaler and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Call Rachael Bolaer now on 07423186662 or email directly to email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|