Are you a recent graduate? Do you wish to increase your classroom experience but you're unsure what the next step is?
Are you interested in working alongside a teaching qualification or PGCE? Then Randstad is for you!
One of our Liverpool Secondary Schools are looking for a cover supervisor who can work on a day-to-day ad hoc basis, although this could lead to something more long-term in future. The successful candidate would need to be available to start September 2019.
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facilities
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and 'Team Teach'
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Flexible hours and working patterns
- A 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to 300
- Being willing and able to supervise classes of 11-18 year-olds, managing behaviour in line with school policies
- Delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking involved
- Engaging with the pupils and keeping them on task, assisting with queries where possible
- Dealing with any immediate issues or emergencies according to the school policies and procedures
- Experience of working with secondary age children, which can be referenced (voluntary work included)
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) - we can help with this!
- A flexible, punctual, professional and approachable manner
- The ability to establish rapport quickly with children whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- A degree qualification or a qualification in teaching and learning support (advantageous, not essential)
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work in the new academic year.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary, via email email@example.com or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply Online Now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|