Secondary Non Classroom Support
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced school Administrator to join a secondary school in September on a temp to perm basis.
This is a full-time term time only position, located in Dagenham you will be required to undertake administrative, financial and organizational processes within the school, assist with planning and development of school business support services, undertaking reception duties, managing face to face enquiries, signing in visitors and adhering to safeguarding procedures.
You will be required to sort and distribute mail, undertake typing, word processing and data entry, manage pupil records on SIMS, analyse and evaluate data and information and produce reports, information and data as required.
The ideal candidate would have:
Relevant and recent experience in admin/ school setting
Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
The Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
Competitive & Reflective pay rates
Borough Specific work
Access to numerous free Professional Development Training courses
Your Own experienced and dedicated Consultant
Flexible work to fit your current situation
Access to our online candidate portal where you can access timesheets, update availability
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Secondary Teacher- Weekly pay, flexible days Protocol Education Lambeth £125 - £220 per day
- Secondary Teachers- Weekly pay, September start Protocol Education Croydon £125 - £220 per day
- Secondary Teacher- Sep start, weekly pay Protocol Education Wandsworth £125 - £220 per day
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills