NVQ Qualified Nursery Nurse
Are you passionate about delivering high-quality early-years care?
Are you looking for a permanent position that will allow you to aid children in their development full-time?
I am working with a Fulham based private nursery who are searching for an NVQ level 3 qualified nursery nurse to join their warm and supportive team.
At this flourishing nursery they enjoy regular arts and crafts and gardening sessions to encourage regular outdoor activity and create new challenges to stretch the children's curious minds. The school even houses its own dance studio for classes with their students. They believe providing a variety of interesting and engaging extracurricular activities is key to the growth of their children, these include: languages, dancing and sports.
- Caring for early years children to a high standard consistently
- Ensuring health and safety protocols are maintained at all times
- Creating positive relationships with fellow staff, children and parents
- Communication with outside authorities
- Upholding safeguarding regulations
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare
- Early years experience
- Enhanced DBS or willingness to complete a new one
If you are a level 3 nursery nurse looking for a new permanent role, please give me a call on 0203 870 6353.
Charlotte Richards, Primary Recruitment Consultant.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment