Waking Night Support Worker
Would you like to make a difference in a young person's life?
Do you want to be part of a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care?
Randstad Education are working on behalf of a Children's home in Preston to recruit a passionate, professional and dedicated support worker to work with children and young adults with autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviours.
As a Waking Night Support Worker you will be required to provide high standards of person-centred support and overnight care to service users.
Building rapport and developing relationships are key to this role as you encourage service users to live as independently as possible. Both personal care and participation in activities are key to the role so energy and initiative is vital, as is the compassion and patience needed to support.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player, flexible and able to respond to challenges with a strong 'can do' attitude.
Job and Benefits:
- Shift work either 07:30-16:00 or 15:30-22:00 (known 12 weeks in advance)
- Full training provided
- In depth induction and committed to ongoing training
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- SMART pension option
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Rio Fitzgerald on 01772259966 or email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment