Primary School Teacher
Primary Education ensures the social, cultural and academic foundations of a child's life.
At Randstad Education, we are looking to recruit a Teacher (both NQT and post-induction considered) to provide cover on a flexible basis for a network of schools in Preston and the surrounding areas. This is your opportunity to work within a number of schools and have a great impact on the academic foundation of the children involved.
Working with Randstad you will have the constant valued support of your own personal consultant, a great benefits package and be able to control where and when you work easily with our new App.
- Tailor your own working days to support your commitments
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools around Preston
- Competitive rates, paid weekly
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Potential for long-term / permanent placements if desired
- 24/7 on-call service
- Covering Key Stage 1 and/or 2 classes
- Some placements may include lesson planning
- Helping children understand their work and achieve their best results
- Engaging children in their development
- Marking work within guidelines
- Contribute to high standards and best practice
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Key Stage 1 / 2 pupils
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Behaviour management skills in line with school guidelines
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Innovate to bring new ideas and excitement into the classroom
- Safeguarding excellence
- SEN experience is desired but not necessary
- Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
Teaching references covering the last 12 months
- Relevant BA Hons / PGCE or equivalent
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education Brent £70 - £85 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills