Job DescriptionProtocol Education are working in partnership with a number of Primary School's in the Bury area and we are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our team to help out with ad-hoc cover with the possibly of a long term placement if desired.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience working within a school and preferably have a Teaching Assistant qualification and hold a valid enhanced DBS check on the DBS update service.
If employed by Protocol Education, you will be entitled to;
- Great rates of pay, paid weekly.
- In house CPD courses.
- A caring consultant who listens to your needs.
- Recommend a friend scheme where you could earn up to 250 each referral.
To apply today, please register your interest at www.protocol-education.com or call Callum for more information on 0161 200 8500.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- SEN Teaching Assistant Rikama Education Tonbridge £65 - £70 per day
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills