Are you an experienced Nursery Assistant looking for new opportunity?
Would you like to continue to be a part of a child's personal and academic development?
If you answered 'yes' to the above questions I would love to hear from you. I am currently recruiting for a Permanent Nursery Assistant within the Blackburn area. You will be providing the best care for all pupils within a caring and enjoyable working environment, whilst supporting all parents.
- Competitive salary
- Working for one of the best nurseries within the area.
- On- Site employee discount and benefits package at the 5 star holiday village.
- Watching and contributing to a child's development.
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
- A fun, welcoming working environment
- Help to maintain and organise a clean, tidy and child friendly environment whilst having immaculate hygiene and personal presentation standards.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Plan age appropriate activities for all children on an individual basis through the EYFS.
- Good time management skills.
- Manage the quality of childcare within a room/ area.
- Manage inadequate behaviour safely, effectively and within school guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will have an NVQ Level 3, or BTEC National Diploma in Childcare. Candidates pursuing a Childcare Qualification will also be considered.
- Have a sensitive and caring nature, whilst communicating effectively with pupils.
- Previous experience in working with children.
- The ability to provide a safe and caring learning environment for all children by having the ability to adapt to different situations.
Randstad is committed to the safety of all young people. An enhanced DBS check with satisfactory references is therefore crucial in order to proceed.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply today to start your 'new journey'
Please contact Adele on 01772 259 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education Brent £70 - £85 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills