Supply Primary Teacher
"You are making a difference every day."
Do you want a job where the days work around you?
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for your next role?
Have you got experience working with the UK Primary curriculum?
I'm looking for a Supply Teacher to work across Primary Schools in Horsham, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support Schools across Brighton, Surrey and West Sussex with their long-term, day-to-day and permanent needs. This particular role is aimed at Primary Teachers looking for day-to-day work in Horsham. There is a large amount of work available so candidates will be kept busy. As a Supply Teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our Schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this. For those who are just starting out as a Teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a Supply Teacher candidates are given the flexibility to choose their own days for work and these roles could potentially lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our Schools.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* App-based booking system
* Refer a friend scheme
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
* Free career advice
* Online diary
* DBS and School application support
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
Benefits of the role:
* Weekly pay
* Teacher of the Month
* Competitive pay
* Local bookings
* Free CPD
* Flexible working days
* No planning
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Marking work completed during the day
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills