Do you live in or around the Crawley area?
Are currently looking for a lower KS2 teaching position in a primary school school?
Would you like to work in a school with outstanding resources, grounds and pupils?
If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Year 3 primary teacher, full time, starting at October half term and continuing until the end of the academic year.
All applicants for this position need to be inspiring, full of life, and be passionate about the teaching profession. If this is you, then please apply today.
The school will offer...
* Large 2 form entry primary school with 350+ pupils on roll,
* Mixed ability children including EAL, SEN and Gifted and talented,
* Supportive and valued team and senior leadership,
* Shared ethos of 'excellence as standard'
* Strong belief that every child should be treated individually nurtured and valued!
* Pupils with free school meals are at the national average.
* Has been recently awarded the- the Healthy School Award, Autism Awareness Award and Dyslexia Awareness Award.
We are looking for an experienced Year 3 teacher who possesses the following person specifications
* Exceptional understanding of the current primary KS2 curriculum,
* Invested in offering a whole encompassing learning experience,
* Must be able to meet the needs of every individual child and must be invested in raising attainment levels in both English and Maths.
* Must be able to work in a team,
* Must have experience and be happy planning for all subjects within the current national curriculum,
* Must be Creative and have previous practical experience with topic based learning,
* Must have strong behaviour and classroom management.
* Must be able to provide 2 references from last employer,
* Must be able to demonstrate a 10 year employment/education history.
* Must be a fully qualified teacher with UK QTS.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Paul Hirchfield on email@example.com.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
| ||Save Job||Share Job|