Experienced Teaching Assistant
Job DescriptionExperienced Teaching Assistants Needed in Bradford!
Protocol Education are looking for strong, experienced T/As with experience working or volunteering in a mainstream Primary setting. In this particular instance, experience is necessary.
This is the perfect role for anyone who has volunteered in the education sector and is wanting to improve their classroom experience, especially if you are wanting to study for a PGCE.
You must have..
- Experience working or volunteering in a Primary school.
- The ability to build good relationships with children, parents, carers and teachers.
- Flexibility, creativity, passion & energy.
- Excellent skills in reading, writing and numeracy.
This is a fantastic platform for aspiring teachers to gain valuable experience. If you think it's for you, apply here, call Jon on 0113 2337020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Psychology Graduates Needed - SEN Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Leeds £60 - £70 per day
- ASC Teaching Assistant - Kirklees Protocol Education Leeds £60 - £80 per day
- Wakefield Learning Support Assistants (PMLD) Protocol Education Leeds £60 - £80 per annum