Year 6 Teacher
Job DescriptionYear 6 Primary Teachers required in Bradford
Protocol Education are working with a school in Bradford who are seeking an Upper KS2 teacher to work in Year 6. The ideal candidate will high expectations of children's work and behaviour whilst having the ability to motivate and promote a love of learning in this final Primary year.
Applications welcome from NQTs and experience teachers.
A successful candidate will:
* Have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
* Recent teaching experience in KS2 and able to demonstrate your teaching ability.
*Recent experience with Year 6 & SATs would be preferred
* Have good subject knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
* Strong behaviour management and classroom organisation skills
We can offer our Primary Teachers:
An established and dedicated team of consultant - an honest & efficient service.
Our rates of pay are highly competitive & we can pay via PAYE through our own payroll department.
The school we give you PPA time as required (NQT if applicable), opportunities for CPD and support.
To apply or find out more information, please give us a call or click 'Apply'
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of 44.00.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- EYFS Teacher REESON Education Ealing £140 - £180 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills