Are you looking to gain some amazing experience to add to your CV? Are you passionate about contributing towards students learning?
Randstad are looking for inspiring and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for our secondary schools in the Clitheroe area. All of the work is set by class teachers and you will be required to follow the lesson plans and ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
A willingness to become involved in the wider life of the school is also desirable. You must be able to relate to young people and have the ability to liaise with teachers and other professionals. Strong classroom management skills and excellent communication skills are essential. In addition you will need energy, resilience, be a keen learner and willing to be committed to others learning.
- Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach to finding you your ideal role
- Free parking and excellent public transport links that suite you
- Excellent rates of pay
- A 'refer a friend' scheme where you can earn 300
- Continuous training, making you more attractive to employers.
- PAYE scheme taking out the hassle of filing out your own tax and insurance
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Leading the class to deliver the lesson prepared by the subject teacher
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
- Managing behaviour
- Ensuring that lesson objectives are met
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good classroom management skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Very strong English and maths skills
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call Randstad on 01772 259 966
| ||Save Job||Share Job|