Are you an inspiring Primary Teacher or NQT?
Are you available to start work in September for 1 term initially?
Do you have experience working in a KS2 setting?
Can you work close to Horsham?
If so... please apply today!
We are currently supporting a school close to Horsham who require a Year 3 teacher for 1 term initially. This is a fixed term contract but could continue until the end of the year for the right candidate.
We are open to applications from teachers right across the experience range. Finding the right person is the priority.
We will consider applications from people who are keen to work part time and would consider creating a job share role for this one term.
The successful applicant will be responsible for teaching a Key Stage 2 class in this well resourced supportive village school that is located in a delightful rural setting easily accessible from either the A23 or A24. The school had a very successful Ofsted Inspection in October 2016 and retained its good grading.
Preference will be given applicants who have:
- a passion for teaching and learning
- a clear understanding of high quality teaching
- a sympathy with the aims and ethos of a church school
- enthusiasm, ambition and a caring attitude
- a keenness to work as part of a team
- high expectations of achievement and behaviour
We can offer:
- a supportive, caring and friendly working environment
- good opportunities for professional development
- a high quality induction programme with support at all levels
- a well resourced school
- a supportive, co-operative, reflective and friendly staff team
- children who will give you a great deal in return for your commitment to them
- a welcoming supportive atmosphere
If you are available to visit the school and meet with the head this week or next, then please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you 300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment