Primary School Supply Teacher
Are you a primary teacher looking for:
- Flexibility in work
- Part time or full time work
- A good work/home balance
Then some lovely schools in Fenland need you!
The school can offer you:
-Support from a driven Headteacher
-Free on-site parking
-Facility to buy school dinner
-Free Tea & Coffee refreshment
-Friendly, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who love to learn
-A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
So if you are looking for day to day or short term work and would love to work in an outstanding school with a warm heart and family feel, apply now through Randstad Education.
The benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- For over 20 years we have been the preferred recruitment partner for Cambridge schools
- You will have a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility on work days
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Randstad Education's CPD portfolio & social events
- Recommend a friend scheme and receive 300 vouchers
"It is with confidence and pleasure that I am able to recommend Randstad to other teachers as a supply teaching agency. This confidence is the result of the support given to me as a teacher and the professionalism shown by the Cambridge team. You can see that there is a very good relationship between the schools that I have worked for and Randstad" (Sarah, Randstad Teacher)
Apply now to Tom by sending your CV to email@example.com.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills