Have you ever worked in a school? Are you comfortable with the school's database system SIMS?
This position is within a well established SEN school in Leicester with a start required ASAP. This is a long term position with the potential of permanent.
* Competitive rate of pay
* Great school setting with a warm, welcoming team
* Contributory pension
* A wealth of experience and knowledge to gain
* Welcoming visitors onto the school site
* Ensuring all visitors are recorded on the schools entry system
* Briefing visitors on Health and Safety
* Answering incoming calls
* Updating the Schools database using SIMS
* Experience of working in a school setting
* Strong communicator
* Quick learner
* Ability to multi-task
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education has an array of teaching positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills