Nursery Nurse Needed for Private Day Nursery
Job DescriptionI represent a Private Day Nursery in the Keighley Area who are looking for a permanent Nursery Nurse to join their vibrant team.
The role is available as either full time or part time to suit the candidate, with a minumum requirement of three days as a week. This is the perfect position with anyone with a reason why they cannot commit to a full five day working week.
NVQ Level 3
Experience working with young children
A great knowledge of teaching and learning strategies to meet the needs of pupils
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
A Valid DBS and be registered on the update service
Qualities which would suit the role:
Have an interest in children and childcare in particular.
Be able to formulate great bonds with both staff, parents and children within the nursery.
Be approachable and present excellent interpersonal skills.
Have good time management skills
Show flexibility and own initiative.
Maintain a level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Great career growth potential, you will be working with a very supportive staff and team who will be with you. Smaller classes provide more focus on the children
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of 44.00
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Nursery Nurse Randstad Education Batley £6.89 - £9.20 per hour + Accrued holiday pay
- Nursery Assistant Randstad Education Batley £6.15 - £8.21 per hour + Flexible working.
- Nursery Nurse Randstad Education Liversedge £15000 - £18000 per annum + Career progression. Staff parking.
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills