SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you someone who has a flexible attitude?
Can you adapt the teaching methods you use to fit the individual needs of each child?
Do you love helping students reach their full potential?
A fantastic teaching team near Crawley are looking for a brand new teaching assistant to join them in their joint goal of providing amazing provision for children on the autistic spectrum. This is the chance to work in a school which has incredible facilities, including: an outdoor pool, sensory room, woodland area, ponds and much more. You would be supporting learners 1:1 and in small groups to help them reach their individual targets.
Is this the new challenge you've been searching for? Look no further .
Benefits of working for Randstad:
* Dedicated consultant available 24/7
* Free e-learning modules
* Career advice
* Exclusive online services
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Satisfaction in helping learners with disabilities
* Onsite parking
* Be a recognised and valued by the SLT
* Access to career progression workshops
* School hours
* Fantastic resources
* Working on a 1:1 basis and in small groups with pupils
* Providing feedback to teacher on students' progress and development
* Creating a secure and positive classroom environment
* Supervising and monitoring behaviour
* Following the individual learning plans set by the teacher
* To provide teaching assistance to the teacher defined according to weekly/daily/sessional planning of the teacher
* To provide group and/or individual activities, planned by the teacher
* To work individually with students to develop work
* To support the general well being of learners within the structure of the school
* To monitor and evaluate students' learning under the guidance of the teacher
* To assist teachers in the use of relevant management strategies to ensure a purposeful environment for teaching and learning to take place
* To support all learners in their planned structured work in all curriculum areas
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now, as interviews will be being held soon!
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Kelly Salmon on 01293 527416 or email email@example.com for a chat about the role.
If this isn't the right role for you, we have an array of positions in the Sussex, Surrey, Essex and Kent area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education Brent £70 - £85 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills