Can you conduct a wide range of stimulating and insightful lessons? Could you inspire children to utilise their education to achieve and progress? Are you in the Leicester/Leicestershire area?
We are currently recruiting Secondary Teachers across Leicestershire! This is perfect if you are still looking for a role in the new academic year. If you have a specialist subject knowledge in a field including, but not limited to: English, Maths, Science, Geography, History, Business Studies, Computing, MFL, DT, Art & Design or Music even better!
This position IS open to NQT's.
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
* Access to own vehicle is preferred but not desirable
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Laura. Alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|