Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for a change? Do you want to excel and broaden your knowledge and experience as an educator?
We are looking for someone who is eager for a new challenge starting late September 2019. The successful candidate will be working on a supply basis within the Ely and surrounding areas.
There is an opportunity to work as much or as little as you'd like, with a variety of schools in the area, whom we have a very close relationship with. Working alongside these particular schools will allow you to thrive as an educator, whilst also maintaining a healthy work life balance.
* Flexible working hours allowing for a positive work/life balance
* Competitive Rates of pay
* On site parking
* Opportunity for internal promotion
* A specialist Primary Education consultant to advise and assist you with your career progression
What we are looking for:
* PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
* Confident working in new environments
* Recent experience teaching that can be referenced
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss similar roles then please do so by contacting Daisy, on 01223 368 836 or email your CV for consideration to email@example.com
If this particular role isn't quite for you then just give us a call and we can discuss other roles. We cover Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary schools and SEN schools for teaching and support staff.
We also offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you 300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment