Are you a qualified PE teacher looking for the perfect job to balance both your work and social life?
Do you have a track record for delivering 'good/outstanding' PE lessons?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role to start in the new academic year?
The opportunity has arisen for you to teach the PE cirriculum across a variety of different schools in Hertfordshire! The demand for newly qualified and experienced PE teachers continues to rise and Randstad are looking to expand their pool of PE teachers.
* Flexible working - you decide when and where you work
* The ability to try different key stages across secondary school
* The opportunity to teach your specialist subject
* The opportunity for local work
* Unique benefits available such as 40% off cinema tickets and high street shop discounts
* A consultant to support you along the way
* Weekly pay via PAYE
To be successful you will have:
* An enhanced DBS (we can assist you with this)
* Two references
* Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
*Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Danielle on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to Danielle.email@example.com to book your local registration.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills