Are you enthusiastic and motivated? Do you have experience of working with children and want a change? If the answer is yes then we would love to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a friendly and professional childcare team. This vacancy is to work full time or part time hours between the hours of 8am and 6pm on a rota basis. The role is based in the Pre school room however there may be times where you may need to work with the babies and toddlers. A well respected nursery that follows the Early years Foundation Stage and offers a range of activities to all children attending.
o Training opportunities
o Competitive salary
o An exciting place to work
o Up to 300 of love to shop vouchers for referring a friend
o Meet children's individual needs
o Work inline with the EYFS curriculum
o Follow health and safety policies and procedures
o Supervising play
o Have a good knowledge of the EYFS
o Have a good work ethic and be positive
o Recent nursery work experience
o A childcare qualification
o Passionate about the childcare industry
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you to arrange an interview.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Nursery Nurse Needed for Private Day Nursery Protocol Education Bradford £8 - £11 per hour
- Nursery Nurse Randstad Education Batley £6.89 - £9.20 per hour + Accrued holiday pay
- Nursery Assistant Randstad Education Batley £6.15 - £8.21 per hour + Flexible working.
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills