SEN Teaching Assistant
"let my life be a reflection of the endless amount of ability that exists in each and every one of us." Robert M. Hensel
Could you help children regardless of their ability?
Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour? Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs? Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in education?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs TA Role in the Liskeard area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided
* Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Free parking
* Building positive relationships with pupils
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Assist pupils individually and in groups with their work following the direction and guidance of the Teacher
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence, maintain personal confidence
* Bring issues of concern to the class teacher to ensure pupils behave in class and engage appropriately
* Support basic administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and displaying work
* Supervise pupils at break times where and when designated
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email Candidateteam@randstad.co.uk.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|